10.23.2009

Halloweeeeen busy

I'd love to share more of what I've been working on for the last 7 months, but that will come in time, when it is appropriate. It's safe to say that it is exciting and you will enjoy it and the art it took to produce it.



In the meantime, I'll be sharing what art I can: sketchbook pages, caricatures, doodles, warm-up pieces, etc... but it's been so busy with so many different things that I'm just trying to keep caught up-- there is an art auction at the local gallery here in Shreveport, engulfed by a ZOMBIE PROM tonight, and we have been working on decorating skeletons for that. There is a new bar opening soon that should be pretty hip, and we've been painting a 13' mural there on and off, and we're also working on getting a new fun figure drawing session going at a good central Shreveport Location for all the students, artists and creative minglers here. On top of that, there are no 8 hr work days here, so we're keeping ourselves busy.



In the "news" department, I will be attending the ISCA caricature convention in Sandusky in a couple weeks. Thanks to all of those who donated, you have no idea how much it means to me. If you wrote me a note attached to your donation, I will reply soon, and if you have commissioned a caricature from me in the last year (or two, for some of you), I promise I will get to it very soon.
.

1 comment:

Brandon Oldenburg said...

this is looking great guys!